Choice1Graphics is a proud member of central organizations that work towards the success of Massachusetts and it’s businesses, while helping to enrich the community at the same time.
Looking for transportation services for weddings? Your first step is to take a head count for immediate family and VIPs. For many weddings, that means the bride and groom, their wedding party, both sets of parents, siblings not in the wedding party and grandparents. Some couples also provide transportation for close relatives, out-of-towners or all guests, if there’s extensive transportation from the ceremony to the reception. So where do you draw the line? The decision will probably come down to budget (but don’t leave your fund entirely bare). Know that you’re not required to provide transportation for the entire wedding party for the entire night—you just need to make arrangements so no VIP gets stranded. If you’re nervous about guests getting lost (or enjoying themselves too much to drive home safely), a party bus can be a fun and practical option.
To empower volunteers to serve their communities, meet humanitarian needs, encourage peace and promote international understanding through Lions clubs.
To be the global leader in community and humanitarian service.
Wdo Chamber Of Commerce
As a member of the Webster Dudley Oxford Chamber we receive for FREE membership with the Worcester Regional Chamber of Commerce. With this affiliation, we are a part of a strong regional voice in legislative issues, economic development concerns and opportunities. We also share in business education through special programs such as Women’s Information Network, Chamber Ambassadors and the Central Massachusetts Business Expo (just to name a few).
The Webster Dudley Business Alliance
Are you a local business owner doing business in Webster or Dudley? The Webster Dudley Business Alliance is made up of people just like you! Here are some benefits you can expect with your annual membership:
- Meet and network with fellow business owners
- Member referrals
- Hear guest speakers at meetings on various business related topics – suggestions welcome!
- Group advertising campaigns to promote public awareness of doing business locally
- Your business information on WDBA website including a link to your own website
- Free listing in local business member directory-2,500 copies in print
- Email updates with articles of interest and opportunities for the local business community
- Get involved in community issues that affect the economic vitality of the towns
- Camaraderie of working together to solve problems and boost the health of your business